Our focus on quality means that no teacher will be accepted by us without a personal, face-to-face interview. We will see you by arrangement at a time to suit you. This means we can properly understand your skills, motivations and aspirations, while you can decide personally whether you wish to enrol with us. We will ask you to bring the following documentation with you:
• Your CV (if not already emailed)
• Qualification certificates (originals or certified copies)
• Two proofs of current address showing your name (eg utility bill or bank statement)
• Police clearance certificate if held
• Any testimonials or references which you have with you.
It also helps to have a passport photo for us to keep on file. If you hold a work permit or student visa, please bring documentation which proves your current status (in addition to your passport). Please allow about an hour to be with us. This will include our registration form, a review of your CV, and a discussion about your preferences and interests.